Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012
What I used:
Kit- Booga Booga by Sarah's Tags N Things. Find where you can get this cute kit by visiting her blog here
Tube- I'm using the work of Misticheskaya which you can find at PFD here
Font- Carpenter Script
Photoshop CS5

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700
Place element 40 in center of canvas.
Add paper of choice below the frame- I used Paper 6.
Using your magic wand tool click inside the frame.
Select>Modify>Expand by 5px. Select>Inverse.
Hit delete on paper layer. Deselct.
Add element 21 in upper left corner of frame.
Add the following elements (refer to my tag for placement):
24
6
36
30
7
23
19
20
4
37
Open layer styles and add a drop shadow to each element except the ghost.
Add tube to center of tag and drop shadow. 

With your Rectangular Marquee Tool (m), draw out a selection around the entire
tag, just slight smaller than the canvas. Image>Crop.
This will get rid of any stray pixels or drop shadows you don't see.
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Corner to remove the excess space.
Add your license and copyright info to the tag.
Add name and any other text of choice.
Merge, save as PNG and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me (bananas_68@yahoo.com) or post them on my Facebook :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me